Sunday, September 2, 2007

Week 1

After doing the first week training, resistance training and interval training i found myself with alot more energy. The first few days of interval training were really difficult but fun. I didn't realize how intense it could get, since im fit i figured i'd breeze through it; little did i know our own personal limits are to be tested. I felt my thighs burning and my muscles hurting but i pushed forward and went faster.

The easiest part which i thought would be hard is the dieting. It actually has been reletively easy to eat frequently, and eating nutritional food. I didn't realize how to apply "servings": since i had never done it before. One you take into account how much a serving is its easier to eat because you're not over consuming foods.

The resistance training was reletively hard, the pushups were easy for me but the pullups were difficult i think everyone doing this program struggled with it. But gladly i report that i tried doing another set today and made it clearly through 13, usually my arms get tired by 8 so that was a big improvement. I await an exciting Wk2.
GL to everyone doing the 6packchallenge. I'll keep you all updated.

Goals:
Weight Gain a LB or two in muscle. Current weight: 140.
Drop body fat percentage from 10% to 5%.
Upkeep a healthy diet and living style.
Get and maintain that great physique that ladies love, 6 Pack Abs.
Raise self confidence while going through the program.

2 comments:

Fitforfree NJ said...

Great job. I look forward to following your progress. I am at http://fitforfreenj.blogspot.com/
Please feel free to comment as well. I can use all the motivation possible.

Rob

Fitforfree NJ said...

Thanks for the comment. I knew it was you as soon as I saw your motto.