Saturday, September 15, 2007

Wk3


Was a bit harder than i thought and was getting a bit frustrated with myself. I learned how to CORRECNTLY do hip thrusts Friday and felt the burn. I got tired and lazy and wasn't able to do the Friday morning so i finished my Wk3 reistance training Friday evening. My diet suffered a bit during the week. I continued to eat grilled chicken (had to order from mcds) but i made sure that i only ate grilled chicken bare and the beef paties same as i eat at home so i stuck to the diet. I did drink some soda last week, just a phase i went through, i felt REALLY skinny and felt i need to burn something besides fat :P haha. my confidence took a hit i guess you could say, why? idk.

I used the 19lb resisitance band for the squats.
19+13 for the bicept curls. 2(15)
23+19 for the arm rows. 2(17)
19+13 for the oblique pulls 2(30)
hip thrusts 2(45)
Shoulder press 2(19)

my training resistance varied a bit i wasn't able to find a good comfortable resistance that wasn't too easy and not too hard so i kept changing the bands. kind of frustrating.

2 comments:

MeJustMe said...

Thanks for the update!
Starting my week 3 tomorrow (still haven't got my elastic bands yet).
Do you do any other sports?
because at the beggining you said u were fit enough to fly through cardio training ;].

Anonymous said...

man you are putting me to shame with that stomach. Im only finishing week 1 now and YOUR SCARING THE HELL OUTTA ME.not giving up though. keep up the great work bro