Friday, September 7, 2007

Wk2

Harder than it looked... hah. The dieting was rather easy, i found myself CONSISTANTLY hungry almost all day, eating has become almost a hobby for me. Waking up early to get my training done got a bit harder with my work. I found the jump squats and alternating squats to be quiet tiring. The bombdive pushups were harder than i thought, by the 3rd set i was drained and my arms were giving out but i make it through all sets. The pullups were easy the first set, knocked out all 15, the second set i did about 14 and the 3rd set i used a 23lb resistance band to finish all 15 which made it really easy. I have to do my interval training tomorrow but besides that... wk 3... here i come!!!! I feeling better and i'm looking better. Just from my diet i alone i have alot more energy! What a great experiance!!

No comments: