Saturday, September 29, 2007

Wk 5 Day 6

Stayed up all night to get all my things done. did my last resistance training this morning around 7am then did the HIIT "CORRECTLY". I used to do 3mins jogging, 1min intense, 4min cool down and repeat. Today however i did it correctly. 4mins warmup, 3mins jogging, 1min intense, 2 mins jogging, 1min intense... repeated. I used a pedometer and i THINK the dam thing must have been broke it said i had ran for 3miles and burned an astonishing 5,198 Calories... it DID feel like that because i was running REALLY intensively. Does that 1-10 go to 11? I think i need 11 because i was running like i had a contract as a wide reciever going for the game winning superbowl winning touchdown... uhh ya!! I didn't know i could run as fast as i did.. impressed myself to say the least.

Had Grapenuts for breakfast, then my POST R/I training meal was beans and chicken. wow did my calves hurt like hell coming home.... felt like i ran like 15+ miles but was only about 3... i swear it was ALOT father than that... so much for my $0.50 pedometer... however i do think it measured my Calories correctly but i'll never know .. haha

Had a protein bar for my 3rd meal (supplement), then i plan to eat hamburger, and more chicken tonight.

This program is almost too much fun! I love FEELING great and seeing minor results in the mirror.. makes it all worth while. i'll get everyone a pic next friday... since i don't think posting a pick right now will be that big of difference.

Keep up the great work everyone!

NO PRISONERS!!! NO MERCY!!!!

AOWWW AOWWW AOWWW!!!

2 comments:

Sickofthegut said...

yeah its crazy how you think you cant run that fast until you actually get up to 10mph plus, then your like WOW!

Keep up the great work man, week 6 here we come!!

Anonymous said...

LOL IT IS ALMOST TOO MUCH FUN ISNT IT. MAKES YOU WANNA PUSH YOURSELF. MY TREADMILL DOESNT GO PAST 10MPH SO I DO IT W/A 2% GRADE.I ASSUME THATS AS GOOD AS GOING FASTER. KEEP IT BRO