Thursday, October 18, 2007

Push it!

Recently i started lifting weights to bulk up a bit since alot of ppl told me i had the thin physique alrady (this i've known) so i took their advice and started working out. I'm currently a package handler for fedex ground so that keeps my strength high each day. My manager is a Marine and he loves to workout also, so myself and him have been doing pushups/pullups / verticle pushups (hand stand push ups off the ground) for 3-4 days now.

In addition to Arnels program i'm going to be lifting heavy working out

M/W/F working out my Chest, arms and Shoulders. (after resistance training)
T/Th/S I will lift heavy with my Abs, Legs

Then on M/T/Thu/Sat i will do my HIIT.

Thus far, with my Marine manager i have maxed out my pullups at 20 for a set.
I've been doing:
10pullups,
20 pushups,
10pullups,
20pushups,
10pullups,
20pushups,
10pullups (assistance, my arms almost die by this set)
20pushups.

I've been eating ALOT of protein bars and protein in general, from powerbas, to chicken to hamburger with protein shakes.

I have not neglected the most important part of the training... SLEEP/Rest.

My lifting goals:
Butterfly (chest) 175Lbs, CURRENT: 160Lbs
Chest Press 110lbs, CURRENT: 90Lbs
Bicept Curl: 90Lbs, CURRENT: 70lbs
Leg Lift Squat: 220Lbs, CURRENT 180Lbs
Ab Crunch: 100Lbs, CURRENT 50Lbs comfortably

To get results i must push myself.
AOWWW AOWWW AOWWW!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your goal setting and determination is very inspiaring to me.it must be great to have a pal to compete with.thats better than any supplement.im surprised that your bicep curl is so close to your chest press weight.

cant wait 4 ur results

Sickofthegut said...

good job brother, I think I may have to join a gym to do the added weight lifting exercises that I want to incorporate into my routines for the last 8 weeks, cause otherwise I would have to buy alot of stuff. Keep going man, we only got 8 more weeks to go!!