Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wk 6 Day 3 (official)

I did it! Resistance Training + Ab Routine #3 + Interval training. But im not quite dead. my legs are sore (duh) but besides that im fine for the day.

My accomplishments for resistance training:
*45 seconds*
36box jumps .
21 single leg ups.
50 toe touch crunches
14 band presses (13+15+19lb)
16 Rows (13+19lb)

Ab routine... hell i made it through the entire thing, all 3 sets. the double crunch is MURDER!! an di realized i really do'nt like the plank :P longest 45seconds of my life... haha.

Was insanely great though, i throughly enjoyed todays training, but tbh im glad im done for the day.... rest!!!

my POST training meal:
chicken breat
baked beans
fat free yogurt
milk shake (whey protein vanilla)

Lets keep pushing guys!!

AOWWW AOWWW AOWWW!!!

3 comments:

Sickofthegut said...

Boy you love them baked beans! LOL!

Great job man, Im impressed. Your doing 36 box jumps in 45 seconds?! You must be like lightning, I do the 60 second level and I get about 18-20 of them in. And Im just about to die on the last one!

Again, great job brother, keep it up!

Anonymous said...

man thats crazy. must have taken a while do do all that. really impressive....

Fitforfree NJ said...

Sam,
With your think build, you may want to add more quality food into your diet to allow you to bulk up. You have <10% body fat and I am really jealous.
All you have to do is bulk up with more lean proteins, and low glycemic carbohydrates like brown rice and sweet potatoes.
Keep up the great work.