Friday, October 12, 2007

Wk 7 Day 5 Spartan!!

Well since getting UP has been so hard to do i switched to training at night after work. So i did the Spartan training tonight with the Ab workout #3 (its getting too easy now i need to switch ab excersizes)

To my dismay.. ugh!! when i went to grab my digital cam to take a pic, i dropped the dam thing on the "CARPET.. i know wtf carpet shouldnt harm it" and the dam LCD got a small (we're talking SMALL) crack on the lcd so now i can't even see pictures.. how disappointing!! so i'll borrow a cam from my family member and get a wkly/bi wkly pic hopefully!

anyways, just finished my workout... today at work me and my coworkers were seeing how many pullups we could do, i got to 18 then later that night i did a another set of 19. so i kinda took that as my pullups for the night and decided to not push my arms harder than the pushups for the spartan training aren't easy... the hindu pushups really burn, its harder than i ever would have thought to do just 30.

Near the end of my ab workout i was really pumped and just wanted to do another ab workout.. haha but i didn't. I did the Ab Workout #3 at the Advanced level, 1min interval with >5second rest. so i basically just supersetted the excersizes until i finished all 3 sets... felt DAM GOOD though!!!

I think i MAY be able to pull off the Spartan costume this yr if i really work the next 2 wks on my stuff.

one tip: FORM is better than reps. If you can keep the form CORRECT and do the excersize RIGHT its better than to do 20-30reps just for speed and numbers. Doing only 13 GOOD pushups/crunches is better than 30-40 improper ones. Work on form and make it natural.

2 comments:

Iambatman said...

Better start looking for that Spartan costume now!!!

I couldn't find a decent one, so I'm going as a Roman. Hard to find and open chest costume, I guess.

Keep working hard man!!!

Awesome!!

Sickofthegut said...

Good job bro, this week has been hard for me. Not the workout, but my knee. Ive had to skip days here and there, like today. So tomorrow on my off day I have to do the last spartan routine AND my last interval day for the week.....ON MY OFF DAY!! It'll suck, but I HAVE to do it, quitting is not an option...even with the knee pain.

I will be getting some gloucosemine pills like batman suggested, maybe that will help.

Kep it up bro..week 8 looks tuff!