Saturday, October 6, 2007

Wk 6 day 6

what happened? (was bench pressing 100lbs, went to put the weight back on the stand *the two forks* it slipped behind me and i had to stabalize the weight from behind my shoulders while still holding it in the air to put it on the stand, since them i've had pain in my neck)

Still on my diet but resting phyiscally in hopes that the pain in my neck subsides by monday so i can do the spartan training. taking some weak painkiller medicine.. haha off the shelf stuff since i havent' seen a doctor (will if pain persists).

All you guys in the competition, don't count me out.. oh no! When my neck feels better... im hitting the training harder than every before!!!

SPARTANS NEVER SURRENDER!! SPARTANS NEVER RETREAT!! AND BY SPARTAN LAW WE WILL STAND AND FIGHT!!

NO PRISONERS! NO MERCY!

AOWWW AOWWW AOWWW!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pain is weakness leaving the body. that neck will be fine bro.get some deep heat and dont let it get cold when u sleep.maybe get a scarf...
keep up the great work.....
let us know who the neck is